Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Crappity, Crap, Crap, Crap!

Oh, for the love of chocolate!  This blog sucks!  I would go as far as to say craptastic.  I mean seriously, I thought that I could write an informative and interesting advice blog....so far I think we have both learned that I do not have that ability.  At least not when I am trying to be something that I am not--sophisticated and perfect.

I am completely imperfect and sophistication is only something I pull off well when I am playing dress-up!  To be perfectly honest (the only kind of perfect that I strive to excel at), I like to think of myself as cheeky, oblivious, quirky, facetious (because sarcasm is just mean), and just a touch awkward when it counts.

I am not a Stepford Wife and Mother.  I know it is SUCH a shocker and I do apologize for trying to fool you, it was...boring...yes, that is what I want to apologize for--being boring.  I solemnly vow to never again pretend to be boring!
 
Pinned Image
Good Faith Gesture That I Won't Be Boring Any More
I didn't make that but it is crazy awesome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment